Cranberry Marsh Candle
Sugared cranberries - this is one of my most popular scents - light, refreshing and spritzy!
Cranberries are a unique fruit and only grown in 5 states in America. The fruit grows on low-lying vines in beds known as bogs or marshes layered with sand, peat, gravel and clay. Americans consume nearly 400 million pounds of cranberries per year, 20% of them during Thanksgiving week alone! Fresh market cranberries are stored following harvest until it is time to package and ship berries out for the U.S. holiday market. Cranberries are largely consumed year round in processed forms like juice and juice blends. Cranberry farmers are unique in that only 5% of cranberries produced in the US are sold fresh and the remaining 95% are processed and sold as juices and juice blends.
Cranberries are at the top of the list of healthy foods. Besides being high in vitamin C, manganese and fiber, cranberries are rich in phyto-nutrients (naturally derived plant compounds), particularly antioxidants, which are essential for all-round wellness.
For more information visit: https://www.cranberries.org/how-cranberries-grow