Bucket of Cookies Wax Melt
A sweet sugar cookie blended with deep chocolate chip scent.
~1/2 C shortening ~2 t vanilla
~2 eggs ~1/2 C brown sugar
~2 1/2 C flour ~1/2 t baking soda
~3/4 t salt ~1 1/2 C mini chocolate chips
~1 cup white sugar ~1/2 C butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix butter, shortening, vanilla, eggs, brown sugar and white sugar together.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low. You may need to add flour if sticky.
- Fold in chocolate chips and scoop into balls with a melon baller. Bake 7-8 minutes to golden brown.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until slightly golden